NAICS 32552 Adhesives and Sealants
These statistics are for the Adhesives and sealants industry, based on the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code 32552.
|1 Industry Canada estimates
Source: Statistics Canada
Note: The step change in establishments observed in 2004 was due to a change by Statistics Canada in the minimum threshold size necessary for inclusion of establishments in the annual data. This change had only a minor impact on other principal statistics.
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing glue, adhesives and related products.
Exclusion(s): Establishments primarily engaged in:
- manufacturing roofing cement (32412, Asphalt Paving, Roofing and Saturated Materials Manufacturing)
- manufacturing gypsum-based caulking compounds, joint compounds and patching plaster (32742, Gypsum Product Manufacturing)
- Caulking compounds (except gypsum-based)
- Epoxy adhesives
- Glue (except dental)
- Joint compounds (except gypsum-based)
- Mucilage adhesives
- Pipe sealing compounds
- Putty, plumbers'
- Rubber cement
- Sealing compounds for pipe threads and joints
- Starch glues
- Date modified: