Canadian Intellectual Property Office
The Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) is responsible for the administration and processing of the greater part of intellectual property in Canada. CIPO's areas of activity include: patents, trademarks, copyrights, industrial designs and integrated circuit topographies.
I want to...
- Germany and Estonia join the Global Patent Prosecution Highway
- North American collaboration on the Patent Prosecution Highway
- Coming soon: CIPO will begin accepting trademark applications using the Nice Classification
- Notice: Trademark Agent Qualifying Examination
- Release of revised chapters 5, 6, 13, 20 and 24 of the MOPOP
- Date modified: