Canadian Intellectual Property Office
The Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) is responsible for the administration and processing of the greater part of intellectual property in Canada. CIPO's areas of activity include: patents, trademarks, copyrights, industrial designs and integrated circuit topographies.
I want to...
- Notice: Process for the issuance of patents
- Canada and Mexico extend their bilateral patent agreement
- Release of revised chapters of the MOPOP - June 2016
- 2016 Trademark Agent Exam—November 29, 2016
- Revised Draft Code of Conduct - Provisional guidance for agents in the exercise of their duties and responsibilities towards their clients, including in the application of statutory privilege
- Date modified: