Consultations and Discussions
CIPO uses consultations and discussions to solicit feedback on changes to legislation, regulation, practice and operational issues.
The consultations are open to the public and guidelines outline the process we use when conducting these consultations.
- Public Consultations on the Proposed Trade-marks Regulations
Closes: July 21, 2017
- Public Consultations on the Proposed Industrial Design Regulations
Closes: July 14, 2017
- Consultation on the new Manual of Patent Office Practice Chapter 17 section on medical kits
Closes: May 15, 2017
- A Governance Framework for IP Agents
- Fee-for-service proposal—Trademarks and patents
- Consultation on principles guiding the harmonization of substantive patent law
Consultations older than three months are found in the archives.
Modernizing the IP Community
- Date modified: