Consultations and Discussions
CIPO uses consultations and discussions to solicit feedback on changes to legislation, regulation, practice and operational issues.
The consultations are open to the public and guidelines outline the process we use when conducting these consultations.
- Public Consultations on the Proposed Patent Rules
Closes: September 8, 2017
- Consultation on revised Manual of Patent Office Practice Chapter 12: Subject-matter and Utility
Closes: August 4, 2017
- Public Consultations on the Proposed Trade-marks Regulations
- Public Consultations on the Proposed Industrial Design Regulations
- Consultation on the new Manual of Patent Office Practice Chapter 17 section on medical kits
- A Governance Framework for IP Agents
- Fee-for-service proposal—Trademarks and patents
- Consultation on principles guiding the harmonization of substantive patent law
Consultations older than three months are found in the archives.
Modernizing the IP Community
- Date modified: