Canadian Intellectual Property Office
The Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) is responsible for the administration and processing of the greater part of intellectual property in Canada. CIPO's areas of activity include: patents, trademarks, copyrights, industrial designs and integrated circuit topographies.
I want to...
- Assemblies of the Member States of WIPO: 55th Series of Meetings
- Learn more about the Nice Classification and take a look at the Practice notice
- Notice on biological sequence listings
- Release of revised chapter 10 of the MOPOP
- Canadian trademark and industrial design data added to TMview and Designview search tools
- Date modified: