Canadian Intellectual Property Office
The Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) is responsible for the administration and processing of the greater part of intellectual property in Canada. CIPO's areas of activity include: patents, trademarks, copyrights, industrial designs and integrated circuit topographies.
I want to...
- Filing Prior Art
- Release of revised chapters 15 and 19 of the Manual of Patent Office Practice (MOPOP)
- Consultation: Principles guiding the harmonization of substantive patent law
- Practice Notice-Update: Notice on biological sequence listings
- Information on the December 29, 2015 service interruption
- Patent and trademark agent renewal deadline: March 31, 2016
- Help us improve our services: Survey regarding patent examination
- Date modified: