Registration and Renewal of Trademarks (for agents)
Before you begin
You are required to have a valid Industry Canada username and password that has been activated with the Trademarks Office to login into the secure system.
To create a new username and password or update your existing registration, go to: My Industry Canada Account.
To activate your Industry Canada username, contact the Trademarks Operations Section by phone at 819-997-2590 or by facsimile at 819-953-2476. Do not contact us if you are already activated.
Note: It is important to provide the Operations Section with your Industry Canada username in the same way that it was applied for. The Industry Canada username is case sensitive and must be recorded exactly as it was applied for.
Services available online
You may use this web application to:
- Pay the registration fee and submit the declaration of use (if applicable)
- Request an extension of time to file a declaration of use
- Pay the renewal fee
Payments may be made by credit card or by CIPO deposit account.
The extension of time notice letter, the declaration of use confirmation, the registration certificate, the renewal certificate and the registration page will be available online. Further correspondence will be sent by regular mail.
- For assistance with your username and password, contact the Industry Canada Help Desk.
- For questions related to this web application, please contact the Client Service Centre.
- To report a technical problem, please complete the Technical Problem Report form.
- Date modified: