How to provide your submission
This consultation is currently open.
Your input is important to us and will be reviewed and considered to further develop the Industrial Design Office Practice Manual (IDOP).
Please send your comments and feedback by:
- email to email@example.com
- indicate in the subject line that your comments apply to the "Industrial Design Office Practice Manual" or "IDOP"
CIPO will only consider submissions that:
- are related to the current consultations and the proposed IDOP
- pose a question, issue or complaint, based on a reasonable argument and/or facts
- provide comments on the proposed IDOP or the consultative process
We will not consider submissions that:
- are outside the scope of these consultations
- use inappropriate language, or are defamatory
- are in contravention of the Privacy Act and the Access to Information Act
You will receive an automatic confirmation acknowledging receipt of your submission. We will review everything we receive but please note that the automatic confirmation is the only correspondence that you will receive from us unless we need further clarification regarding your submission.
Submissions can be sent to CIPO from to
A consultation report will be made available on our website following the close of the consultation period. All comments received will be considered public.
If you have any questions regarding these consultations or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Client Service Centre.
Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn for the latest developments.
We thank you for your time and interest.
- Date modified: