Official Language Minority Communities (OLMCs) profiles
This statistical portrait of English and French communities is defined by either mother tongue or first official language spoken. For each province and territory, for census divisions and their constituent municipalities and for census metropolitan areas, users can draw a profile of the official-language communities, by gender and age based on selected demographic, cultural, education, labour force and income characteristics.
- Portrait of Official-Language Communities in Canada: 2011 Census and 2011 National Household Survey (Statistics Canada)
- Portrait of Official-language Minorities in Canada (Statistics Canada)
These profiles present community-level information.
- Community Information Database (CID)
(CID is a free internet-based resource developed to provide communities, researchers, and governments with access to consistent and reliable socio-economic and demographic data and information for all communities across Canada.)
- Census Profile
- National Household Survey (NHS) Profile, 2011
- Focus on Geography Series, 2011 Census
- NHS Focus on Geography Series
- Date modified: