Forms for lenders
Small business owners must contact a lending institution if they wish to participate in the program. The forms are to be completed and submitted by lenders.
To Register a Loan
- Canada Small Business Financing Act—Loan Registration Form (Fillable PDF, 100 KB, 4 pages)
- Site Visit—Suggested Checklist (Fillable PDF, 69 KB, 1 page)
To Transfer a Loan
- Canada Small Business Financing Act—Request for the transfer of a loan between Lenders (Fillable PDF, 73 KB, 1 page)
To Submit a Claim
- Canada Small Business Financing Act—Claim for Loss (Fillable PDF, 117 KB, 6 pages)
- Canada Small Business Financing Act—Summary of Eligible Costs (Fillable PDF, 62 KB, 2 pages)
- Canada Small Business Financing Act—Request for Extension (Fillable PDF, 67 KB, 1 page)
Rate this page
The content of this page was useful to me.
- Date modified: