Forms for lenders
Growing your business just got easier!
New changes to the CSBFP have come into effect. As of June 23, 2015, the small business eligibility threshold has increased from $5 million to $10 million. In addition, the maximum loan amount for borrowers seeking to acquire or improve real property has increased from $500K to $1 million.
Small business owners must contact a lending institution if they wish to participate in the program. The forms are to be completed and submitted by lenders.
To Register a Loan
- Canada Small Business Financing Act—Loan Registration Form (Fillable PDF, 100 KB, 4 pages)
- Site Visit—Suggested Checklist (Fillable PDF, 69 KB, 1 page)
To Transfer a Loan
- Canada Small Business Financing Act—Request for the transfer of a loan between Lenders (Fillable PDF, 73 KB, 1 page)
To Submit a Claim
- Canada Small Business Financing Act—Claim for Loss (Fillable PDF, 117 KB, 6 pages)
- Canada Small Business Financing Act—Summary of Eligible Costs (Fillable PDF, 62 KB, 2 pages)
- Canada Small Business Financing Act—Request for Extension (Fillable PDF, 67 KB, 1 page)
- Date modified: