Small Businesses' Recognition
The Canada Small Business Financing Program (CSBFP) is a loan loss-sharing program between the federal government and private sector lenders. Its mandate is to help small businesses start, innovate and grow, thereby contributing to the economy and create new jobs for Canadians.
The following companies demonstrate the success experienced by many companies who have benefited from the program since its inception.
- Audability Inc., Profit 200, 2012
- Cirrus Consulting Group, Profit 200, 2011
- Innobec Technologies Inc., Profit 200, 2012
- InnVue Inc., L'Actualité's Leaders de la croissance, 2011
- La Recharge.ca inc., Les Mercuriades - Lauréats, 2012
- Momentum Technologies Inc., Profit 200, 2012
- Nightingale Informatix Corporation, Profit 200, 2011
- Pack-Smart Incorporated, Ontario Business Achievement Awards, 2011
- Titanium Logistics Inc., Profit 200, 2011
Recognition Criteria :
The selected companies are companies that have received a CSBFP loan and that were recognized, in the past 36 months, at a provincial or national level by business support organisations, chambers of commerce, media, specialized magazines, government partners or other similar organisations.
You are a small business that meets the recognition criteria above? Contact us to add your business name to our list!
CSBFP has received authorization from the above small businesses to disclose this information.
Links to Web sites not under the control of the Government of Canada (GoC) are provided solely for the convenience of users. The GoC is not responsible for the accuracy, currency or the reliability of the content. The GoC does not offer any guarantee in that regard and is not responsible for the information found through these links, nor does it endorse the sites and their content.
Users should be aware that information offered by non-GoC sites that are not subject to the Official Languages Act and may therefore be available only in the language(s) used by the sites in question.
- Date modified: