State of Design: The Canadian Report 2010
1. Industry Canada. Product Design and Development: A Canadian Manufacturing Perspective, 2008.
2. Design Exchange and Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters research committee, 2009.
3. Aberdeen Group. The Innovator's Toolbox, 2009.
4. Huang, G.Q., Design for X: concurrent engineering imperatives, 1996.
5. Industry Canada. Economic modelling based on data from Statistics Canada (Census, LFS and Input-output tables), 2009.
6. Informetrica. Input–output forecasts, 2009.
7. Statistics Canada. Customized tabulation from the Survey of Innovation, 2005.
8. Aberdeen Group. Design Anywhere, 2009.
9. Statistics Canada. North American Industrial Classification System, 2009.
10. Statistics Canada. Business Patterns Survey, 2008.
11. Macpherson, A., & Vanchan, V. The Recent Growth Performance of US Firms in the Industrial Design Sector: An Exploratory Study, Industry and Innovation, 2008.
12. Statistics Canada. Customized tabulation from the Survey of Service Industries: Specialized Design Services, 2008.
13. United States Census Bureau & Statistics Canada. Service Annual Survey and customized tabulation from the Survey of Service Industries, 2007.
14. Statistics Canada. Customized tabulation from the Labour Force Survey, 2008.
15. Statistics Canada. Customized tabulation from the Survey of Advanced Technology, 2007.
16. McGrath, Michael. E. Setting the PACE in Product Development, 1996.
17. Grimm, T. User's guide to rapid prototyping, 2004.