ARCHIVED—E-Business tools for all enterprises
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats on the "Contact Us" page.
Canada Business- E-business
This toolkit shows entrepreneurs how to take advantage of e-business.
Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
Provides existing and potential electronic commerce clients with the necessary information, documents and tools required to effectively transmit commercial electronic data to the CBSA.
Canadian Innovation Centre
Helps organizations turn their innovations into market-ready products and services.
Your Internet Business — Earning Consumer Trust
Provides online merchants ways to protect consumers and earn their trust.
E-Business tools for SMEs
Small Business Internship Program (SBIP)
Provides small and medium-sized businesses with financial support to hire a post-secondary student intern to assist them in their adoption of information and communications technologies to increase their productivity and competitiveness.
Diagnostic and benchmarking tools, relevant databases and a wealth of other resources to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with decision making.
Build a Privacy Plan for Your Business
This Privacy For Small Business Online Tool will walk you through the information you need to comply with privacy laws and to provide your customers with the privacy protection they expect.
- Australia's Small Business Online Program has the objective to equip small businesses to go online and significantly enhance their Web facilities and engage in e-business capabilities to help reduce their costs and improve their market opportunities.
- European e-Business Support Network for SMEs (eBSN) is an eBusiness policy coordination platform, bringing together decision makers and public policy experts in the field of eBusiness, to share information and to discuss strategic policy direction.
- Openup to E-business Ireland is designed to help Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) managers understand and use IT and eBusiness to improve competitiveness and grow sales.
Resources by Canadian Regions
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA): Program Information, Business Tools, Financing Tools
- Canada Business: New Brunswick E-Business guide
- Canada Business: Newfoundland and Labrador E-Business guide
- Innovation PEI
- Government of Nova Scotia - Services for businesses
- The Business Link: Alberta's Business Information Service (E-Business)
- Canada/Manitoba Business Service Center: E-Business Guide
- Enterprise Saskatchewan: Business Resources
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency
- Department of Economic Development and Transportation: The Nunavut Business Guide
- Business Development and Investment Corporation: North West Territories
- Yukon Economic Development
Resources from International Organizations
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Centre for Entrepreneurship, SMEs and Local Development
- Directorate for Science, Technology and Industry
- Economic Impact of ICT
- Internet Economy
- Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers
- Statistical analysis of science, technology and industry
- United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development - Science, Technology and ICT Branch
World Trade Organization
- Journal of Electronic Commerce Research
- Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce
- Journal of E-Business
- Electronic Markets
- Journal of the Association of Information Systems
- Date modified: