Request access to Industry Canada records
Submit a request
- Request access to Industry Canada records
- Request access to your personal information held by Industry Canada
- View our frequently asked questions
- Contact a specific employee in the Information and Privacy Rights Administration
About access to information and privacy at Industry Canada
Any person or entity present in Canada has the legal right to obtain information that is under the control of a government institution.
- The Access to Information Act gives you the right to access federal government records.
- The Privacy Act gives you the right to access and request correction to your personal information held by a government institution.
These acts help make government more open and transparent and allow citizens to more fully participate in the democratic process.
- Date modified: