Subscribe to Receive Newsletters and Email Updates
Subscribe or unsubscribe to News Releases and Media Advisories
Receive these items as soon as they are released.
Subscribe or unsubscribe to Speeches
Receive selected speeches from the Minister and other senior officials.
Subscribe/Unsubscribe to IC Headlines
Receive an e-mail bulletin showcasing new and updated information, tools and documents on ic.gc.ca.
Additional Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada Email Lists
Canada Small Business Financing Program—Subscription to newsletters for lenders
Receive announcements about changes to CSBF legislation, bulletins, procedures, specifications, publications, etc.
Canada's Office of Consumer Affairs—Consumer Research Post
Receive the Office of Consumer Affairs monthly newsletter, which provides timely and relevant consumer affairs information.
Canadian Intellectual Property Office—Online Subscriptions
- Subscribe to CIPO Corporate News
- Subscribe to Canadian Patent News
- Subscribe to Trade-marks News
- Subscribe to Canadian Industrial Designs News
Receive news releases and other publications from the Competition Bureau.
Corporations Canada—Email Subscription
- Subscribe to Notices Regarding Canada Business Corporations Act (CBCA)
- Subscribe to Notices Regarding—Not-for-Profit Corporations
- Subscribe to Receive Annual Return Reminders—Canada Business Corporations Act (CBCA)
- Subscribe to Notices Regarding Service Changes and Service Standards
Information and Communications Technologies (ICT)—Subscribe or Unsubscribe to ICT statistical updates
Receive statistical updates and related reports on the Canadian ICT sector.
Measurement Canada's (MC)—Email Updates
Receive updates on MC's legislation, bulletins, procedures, specifications, publications and more.
Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy Canada—Subscription
Receive updates on bankruptcy and insolvency statistics, directives and circulars, insolvency reform, professional conduct decisions, conservatory measures and more.
SME Research and Statistics—Subscribe to publications
The subscription information is for SME research and statistics
- Date modified: