Find money for your business
Financing, loans, or grants and contributions
Need help with your business expenses? There is government money available to help, but you'll need to meet specific criteria to qualify for it.
Your first step is getting ready:
- Read our primer on how to get money for your business
- Make sure you have a solid business plan
- Understand how to manage your finances
Ready to grow? Find government grants, loans and financing now.
- Prefer to meet face to face? The Business Development Bank of Canada offers tailored and affordable consulting services for entrepreneurs.
Don't forget to take advantage of tax credits and refunds.
Find money for your research
Growth through knowledge
We fund research so that discoveries and breakthroughs can take place here in Canada.
Find money for your research:
- On consumer issues for not-for-profit consumer and voluntary organizations
- In the social sciences and humanities
- In the natural sciences and engineering
- In genomics
- In aerospace and defence
- In the development and commercialization of technologies
You can also find money for equipment, buildings, laboratories and databases to help you conduct your research.
Forms and e-Services
Legal and Regulatory
Questions and Answers
Reports and Statistics
Rate this page
The content of this page was useful to me.
- Date modified: