Archived — How can the Canada Small Business Financing Program help you?
Join us for a bilingual Twitter chat about the Canada Small Business Financing Program.
Is the Canada Small Business Financing Program an option for your business? Recognizing small and medium-sized business owners and entrepreneurs can face a host of significant financing challenges, the Canada Business Network (CBN) has invited the Canada Small Business Financing Program (CSBFP) to be its guest on the upcoming Twitter chat. Join us at noon EDT and our guest will answer your questions about the program. Join the live discussion by using and following the hashtag #SMEPME.
Type: Live discussion on Twitter
Topic: Demystifying the Canada Small Business Financing Program. Is this program an option for you?
Time: 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EDT
Twitter chat participation
- During the Twitter chat, CSBFP will only answer questions about the CSBFP guidelines and business eligibility. The SBB directorate is responsible for the administration of the CSBFP; it cannot provide legal or financial advice.
- Replies will be posted in the same language as the original tweet. Tweets will not be duplicated in the other official language.
- Neither the CBN nor CSBFP will respond to questions about specific applications. All credit decisions are made by the lenders.
- For your safety and security, please do not provide personal information during the chat. This includes any information that can identify you, such as a social insurance number (SIN), phone number, address or email.
- Depending on the volume of tweets received, the CBN and CSBFP may not be able to respond to all tweets. A summary of the chat will be shared on this page after the chat.
Canada Small Business Financing Program
Small businesses are essential to the strength of the Canadian economy. If your business is looking for financial support, you may consider the Canada Small Business Financing Program. This program is designed for start-ups and small businesses operating for profit in Canada, that require help accessing the financing they need to start or grow. Since 1999, the program has assisted more than 142,000 businesses. To find a participating lender near you, visit www.ic.gc.ca/csbfp, or call toll-free 1-866-959-1699.
More about the Canada Business Network
The Canada Business Network (CBN) is your key access point for the federal and provincial/territorial government information you need to start, manage and grow your business.
Connect with CBN:
1-888-576-4444 (TTY: 1-800-457-8466)
- Date modified: