Application Process Flowchart
Text version: Application Process Flow Chart
- Applicant begins the application process
- Applicant performs an eligibility self-assessment (with enquiry support provided by ITO)
- Applicant completes and submits a proposal to ITO using the Proposal Development Guide
- ITO conducts a proposal eligibility and completeness screening
- If ITO determines the project is eligible and the proposal is complete, ITO proceeds with the Due Diligence Review.
- If not, the Applicant may amend the proposal and resubmit it to ITO or ITO may recommend the proposal be withdrawn or rejected.
- ITO conducts a due diligence review (with substantiating information provided by the applicant)
- ITO and the applicant sign a Contribution Agreement for the approved project
- Date modified: