Using the Industrial Technologies Office (ITO) Online Document Exchange System
- Part One: Retrieving your AIU Information
- Part Two: Completing the AIU forms
- Part Three: Submitting the AIU
Part One: Retrieving your AIU Information
- Access the ITO Document Exchange System (DES) by selecting "E-services" on the left menu bar of the ITO Internet site. Then select the Filing an Annual Information Update AIU link. Please read the information carefully and follow the link to access the ITO Document Exchange System.
- Enter your Strategis username and password then select "Login" to enter the system.
Note:Your username and password was created by following the Strategis registration instructions provided in an earlier e-mail. If you did not receive these instructions, please click "Forgot your password?" appearing just below the "Login" button. Then simply follow the Strategis registration instructions.>
- Once you have successfully logged into the system, you will see the documents assigned to your account. If none are available, contact your project officer to help link your project information to your account.
- Directly below the project number and name, you will find either a notice that there are no documents available, or a table listing the documents that are ready to be downloaded.
- To open a document, simply click on the File name. You will be prompted to either open or save the file.
- Select the "Save" button and save the document on your computer.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 to save all of your documents.
- Once all your documents are properly saved, you may close the Document Exchange System.
Part Two: Completing the AIU forms
- Open Adobe Reader 8.1 (or a higher version). If you do not have Adobe Reader 8.1, you can download it for free on the Adobe Website. All AIU Forms must be completed using Adobe Reader 8.1.2 or higher.
- From the Adobe Reader File menu, select "Open" and find the AIU document that you saved on your computer. You can now edit the document's information.
- If you cannot complete the entire package at once, you can save and close the program for future use.
- Once you have completed the entire document, select the "Lock Form" button on the first page. If any aspect of the form is not fully completed, you will be notified of the missing fields.
- Please save and print a copy of the AIU Package and the confirmation message for your records.
- Repeat steps 2 to 6 for each project listed in your document exchange system.
Part Three: Submitting the AIU
- Enter your Strategis username and password (the same one that was used to retrieve the AIU Package) and select "Login" to enter the system.
- Follow the instructions and select the "Submit" button to send your AIU Package to ITO.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 for each project listed in your document exchange system.
- Once your AIU Package is received by ITO, the following notification will be displayed on your screen: "Your form has been successfully submitted to ITO".
- This concludes the submission of the AIU Package.
- Date modified: