Canadian life science industries
Biopharmaceuticals and pharmaceuticals
The Canadian life sciences sector is an important contributor to Canada's innovation economy, engaging in creating the medical innovations that will improve health-care delivery and patient care in Canada and abroad.
The Canadian industry spans the research, development and manufacturing continuum. Industry players include small and medium-sized companies developing diagnostics, biopharmaceuticals, pharmaceuticals and medical devices, as well as global companies with research, development and manufacturing operations in Canada, serving both domestic and international markets. Contract service providers in Canada provide industry support for research and development, clinical trials and manufacturing. Canada's world-class health research institutions and research networks are integral partners in research and knowledge translation.
- Biomanufacturing: Advancing life sciences industry in Canada (New)
- Canadian life science clinical research and manufacturing capabilities (New)
- Canadian pharmaceutical industry profile (New)
- COVID-19 Therapeutics Task Force
- Medical device industry profile
- Canadian biopharmaceutical companies and products in the pipeline
- Date modified: