Canadian life science industries
The Canadian life sciences sector is an important contributor to Canada's innovation economy, engaging in creating the medical innovations that will improve health-care delivery and patient care in Canada and abroad.
The Canadian industry spans the research, development and manufacturing continuum. Industry players include small and medium-sized companies developing diagnostics, biopharmaceuticals, pharmaceuticals and medical devices, as well as global companies with research, development and manufacturing operations in Canada, serving both domestic and international markets. Contract service providers in Canada provide industry support for research and development, clinical trials and manufacturing. Canada's world-class health research institutions and research networks are integral partners in research and knowledge translation.
- Canadian pharmaceutical industry profile (2014)
- Canada's Pharmaceutical Industry and Prospects
- Canada pharmaceutical greenfield investments
- Medical device industry profile
- Canadian biopharmaceutical companies and products in the pipeline
- International patent strategies for biopharmaceutical SMEs in Canada
- Canadian asset map for stem cell and regenerative medicine
- NRC-IRAP's Canadian HIV Technology Development Program (CHTD)
- Date modified: