Measurement Canada Recognized Retail Fuel Dispenser Test Equipment
The following listed equipment has been evaluated by Measurement Canada for accuracy performance when used to perform inspection of gasoline or diesel retail fuel dispensers. The evaluation of the equipment includes repeatability, linearity and stability. Equipment other than closed loop equipment has been evaluated for effects due to vapour loss when used on gasoline.
The listed equipment is recognized as suitable equipment for the inspection gasoline and diesel retail fuel dispenser.
- 2000 12th Avenue
- Pointe-aux-Trembles, Quebec H1B 3Z1
- Model: 320L & 220L
- Description: The prover utilizes two or three insulated bottom drain 20-L volumetric standards that are designed and fitted with equipment to minimize vapour loss by maintaining a saturated vapour space in the standard.
Measurement Technology International Ltd.
- 311-33 Street North
- Lethbridge, Alberta T1H 3Z6
- Model: XZ15 Reference Meter Prover
- Description: This prover utilizes a high accuracy meter as the standard. The meter is calibrated on two fluids against a high accuracy tank prover at the manufacturer's facility. The meter is monitored daily during use to confirm stability.
Milltown Metal Shop
- Box 250
- Elie, Manitoba, R0H 0H0
- Prover Model: Canadian Drain Prover, 250 litres to 1500 litres.
- Description: Narrow neck metal prover with an inverted saddle shaped bottom. The bottom has a radius of approximately 125% of that of the prover body radius, and is sloped at 15 degrees. The diameter of the prover body is 34 inches for the 250 litres, 45 inches for the 500 litres and 65 inches for the 1500 litres prover. All provers are constructed of 304 stainless steel.
Seraphin Test Measure Company, a Division of Pemberton Fabricators, Inc.
- 30 Indel Avenue
- Rancocas, New Jersey 08073
- Model: Seraphin Special J 20 Litre (5 gallon) Bottom Drain Prover
- Description: The prover is a bottom drain 20-L or 5-gallon volumetric standard that is designed and fitted with equipment to minimize vapour loss during inspection by maintaining a saturated vapour space in the prover.
- Model : E-VRTM 20L Vapour Retention Test Measure used in combination with E810030-VRSF Vapour Retention Short Funnel S/S or E80490-VRLF Vapour Retention Long Funnel S/S
- Description: The test measure is equipped with a high resolution 3 in. neck and is used with a mating vapour retention funnel. This equipment, when used together, is designed to minimize vapour loss during inspection by maintaining a saturated vapour space in the test measure.
- Model : Seraphin VEP Prover
- Description: The prover is a bottom drain 20-L or 5-gallon volumetric standard mounted on a holding tank. The equipment is designed to minimize vapour loss during inspection by maintaining a saturated vapour space in the volumetric standard. The volumetric standard is fitted with an angled bottom fill inlet which retains a repeatable amount of liquid. The bottom fill inlet is designed to minimize errors due to trapped air.
Total Meter Services
- 150 Creditstone Road
- Vaughan, ON L4K 1P2
- Model: CLP1-1C Bi-directional pipe prover with mechanical means of registration
- Description: This is a 20 L bi-directional piston type prover without pre or post run length.
- Date modified: