Approval requirements for volumetric liquid measuring devices
It is your responsibility to make sure that your volumetric liquid measuring device meets all applicable requirements before you apply for type approval. Applications for devices that do not meet the requirements will be rejected according to the non-compliance policy.
Review the approval requirements that apply to all devices:
Review the specifications that apply to volumetric liquid measuring devices:
- Weights and Measures Regulations—Specifications relating to devices
- Classification of liquids for the approval of liquid meters
- Coriolis liquid meters—Terms and conditions for approval
- Electronic automatic pressure compensators (APCs) incorporated into electronic registers—Terms and conditions for approval
- Electronic registers and ancillary equipment incorporated in metering assemblies—Specifications
- Liquid meters used to measure liquefied natural gas (LNG)—Terms and conditions for approval
- Metering assemblies incorporating electronic automatic temperature compensators – Specifications
- Metrological audit trails—Terms and conditions for approval
- Pressure transducers—Terms and conditions for approval
- Propane dispensers—Specifications
This list is only a guideline. Review the complete listing of volume laws and requirements for details.
- Date modified: