Approval requirements for electricity transformers
It is your responsibility to make sure that your electricity transformer meets all applicable requirements before you apply for type approval. Applications for devices that do not meet the requirements will be rejected according to the non-compliance policy.
Review the specifications that apply to all electricity transformers:
- Specifications for the approval of measuring instrument transformers
- Specification for the approval of type of 80 mA and 100 mA class measuring current transformers
Review other laws and requirements that may apply to your device:
- Provisional specifications for the approval of electronic current transformers
- Provisional specifications for the verification, reverification, installation and use of NXCT® electronic current transformer
- Provisional specifications for approval of electronic voltage transformers
- Provisional specifications for the verification, reverification, installation and use of NXVT® electronic voltage transformer
This list is only a guideline. Review the complete listing of electricity laws and requirements for details.
- Date modified: