Contributions Program for Non-Profit Consumer and Voluntary Organizations - Resources for Recipient Organizations
- Aid to Conducting Public Opinion Research
This guide provides consumer groups who are considering conducting public opinion research (POR) with a resource that will help determine whether POR is required, understand best practices, identify important elements to address in proposals, estimate the cost, plan a research project based on sound methodological practices that meet research objectives and communicate results effectively.
- Communications Planning Guides
- Communications Planning for Consumer Movement Initiatives
- Communications Planning for Organizational Development Projects
- Communications Planning For Research Projects
- Backgrounder: Social Media Tools and Applications
This document outlines and explains various social media tools to encourage consumer groups to harness the power of social media to reach new audiences and to foster desired outcomes in targeted audiences.
- A Guide for Businesses and Organizations - Your Privacy Responsibilities
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada has prepared this guide to help organizations fulfil their responsibilities under the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- Date modified: