Consumer Impact Assessment
The Consumer Impact Assessment offers a framework to assist policy analysts in the process of assessing and considering consumer impacts when designing or evaluating new policies.
Table of contents
- Why assess impacts on consumers?
- A framework for assessing consumer impacts
- Consulting Canadian consumer organizations
- Making your organization receptive to consumer input and analysis
- Appendix A: Behavioural economics in policy and regulatory development
- Appendix B: Canadian consumer organizations
- Date modified: