NAICS 326114 Plastic Film and Sheet
These statistics are based on the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS).
|1 Industry Canada estimates
Source: Statistics Canada
Note: The step change in establishments observed in 2004 was due to a change by Statistics Canada in the minimum threshold size necessary for inclusion of establishments in the annual data. This change had only a minor impact on other principal statistics.
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in converting plastics resins into unsupported plastic film and sheet.
- Acrylic film and unlaminated sheet
- Plastic packaging film, single or multi-web
- Photographic, micrographic and X-ray plastics sheet and film (except sensitized)
- Plastics film and unlaminated sheet
- Polyester film and unlaminated sheet
- Polyethylene film and unlaminated sheet
- Polypropylene film and unlaminated sheet
- Vinyl and vinyl copolymer film and unlaminated sheet
Exclusion(s): Establishments primarily engaged in:
- manufacturing film or sheet of plastic coated or laminated with other materials (322220, Paper Bag and Coated and Treated Paper Manufacturing)
- manufacturing laminated plastic sheets (326130, Laminated Plastic Plate, Sheet and Shape Manufacturing).
- Date modified: