Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats on the "Contact Us" page.
Teachers throughout the ages have always adopted and advocated a multitude of teaching aids, techniques and practices. Read through the articles below to explore how past and present Prime Minsiter's Awards recipients influence the lives of students and communities through their individuality, skills and teaching philosophies.
- The 21st Century Classroom: A Model for Tolerance
- Communication Skills: The Skills Everyone Needs
- Northern Teaching: The Land and the Classroom
- Opportunities and Choices for Special Needs Students
- Meetings the Needs of Gifted Students
- Experience and Experimentation: The "Aha!" Moments of Science
- Engaging and Evaluating Elementary School Students
- Professional Development: Lifelong Learning for Teachers