Resources for obtaining information on the Canadian federal government and Industry Canada.
Canadian Federal Government
- The Canada Site is the primary Internet portal for information on the Government of Canada, its programs, services, new initiatives and products, and for information about Canada.
- Telephone: 1-800-O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) is your primary access point to the Government of Canada. Call toll-free for anything you need to know about the Government of Canada, including its programs and services.
- The Report on Plans and Priorities produced by each federal government department and agency (bilingual publication, updated yearly) can be used to verify the names of government departments, their organizational structures, and their programs and initiatives. Most reports are available online on their respective department's website, or through the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat site.
- Industry Canada's departmental website contains everything you need to know about the Department, including its mandate and structure, programs and services, contact information, news releases, speeches, publications and more.
- ICWeb is Industry Canada's intranet site. It contains valuable internal information and links to other Industry Canada sites. ICWeb is available to Industry Canada employees only.
- The Industry Portfolio, of which Industry Canada is a member, is made up of 11 federal departments and agencies. Visit the Industry Portfolio section of the departmental website for more information and links to each organization.
Rate this page
The content of this page was useful to me.
- Date modified: