This section contains descriptions and design standards for the corporate symbols relevant to Industry Canada.
Each of these symbols must be used as described in the Industry Canada FIP Standards and Corporate Identity section of this site. Please refer to this section for more information on how to apply these symbols.
- Canada Wordmark
- Industry Canada FIP Signature
- Government of Canada FIP Signature
- Industry Canada Collaboration Graphic
- Government of Canada Collaboration Graphic
- Special Operating Agency FIP
- Competition Bureau FIP
- Departmental Unique Identifiers
Coat of arms: upon request only to the Multimedia Services
Rate this page
The content of this page was useful to me.
- Date modified: