NAICS 32629 Other Rubber Products
These statistics are based on the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS).
|1 Industry Canada estimates
Source: Statistics Canada
Note: Principal Statistics — The step change in establishments observed in 2004 was due to a change by Statistics Canada in the minimum threshold size necessary for inclusion of establishments in the annual data. This change had only a minor impact on other principal statistics.
|2003||203||2 200||12 063||1 075||973|
|2004||274||2 171||11 232||1 056||1 042|
|2005||269||2 009||9 904||1 052||1 043|
|2006||245||2 111||9 777||1 101||965|
|2007||245||1 888||8 657||1 071||1 060|
|2008||243||1 874||8 310||1 087||990|
|2009||229||1 570||6 922||886||723|
|2010||2291||1 7701||6 9001||1 146||814|
This industry comprises establishments, not classified to any other industry, primarily engaged in manufacturing rubber products.
- Erasers, rubber, or rubber and abrasive combined, manufacturing
- Roofing, single ply rubber membrane, manufacturing
- Inflatable rafts, rubber, manufacturing
- Rubber bands, manufacturing
- Latex, foamed, manufacturing
- Rubber, reclaimed and reworked by manufacturing processes, manufacturing
- Mats and matting, rubber, manufacturing
- Stair treads, rubber, manufacturing
- Mechanical rubber goods, manufacturing
- Tape, pressure sensitive (including friction), rubber, manufacturing
- Pipes and tubes, hard rubber, manufacturing
- Thread, rubber (except fabric covered), manufacturing
- Prophylactics, rubber, manufacturing
- Weatherstripping, rubber or plastic, manufacturing
Exclusion(s): Establishments primarily engaged in:
- rubberizing fabric (31332, Fabric Coating).
- Date modified: