2011–12 Departmental Sustainable Development Strategy
Given the interplay between environmental and economic policy objectives, Industry Canada is well positioned to contribute to the achievement of the environmental goals and targets of the federal government, as set out in the Federal Sustainable Development Strategy (FSDS), It does so by supporting Canadian industry efforts to leverage sustainability opportunities for greater competitiveness.
This, together with the department’s Report on Plans and Priorities constitutes Industry Canada’s 2011-12 departmental sustainable development strategy (DSDS). It specifies the department’s contribution to the FSDS and its commitments towards sustainable development.
Table of Contents
- 2.1 Sustainable Development and Decision Making
- 2.1.1 Sustainable Development Management System
- 2.1.2 Sustainable Development Performance Reporting
- 2.1.3 Multicriteria Decision-Making Tools
- 2.1.4 Participation in Interdepartmental Committees
- 2.2 Strategic Environmental Assessment Process
- 5.1 Green Building Targets
- 5.2 Greenhouse Gas Emissions Target
- 5.3 Surplus Electronic and Electrical Equipment Target
- 5.4 Printing Unit Reduction Target
- 5.5 Paper Consumption Target
- 5.6 Green Meetings Target
- 5.7 Green Procurement Targets
2011-2012 Departmental Sustainable Development Strategy (PDF - 154 KB - 33 pages)
Information on Downloading a PDF Reader
To access the Portable Document Format (PDF) version you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are numerous PDF readers available for free download or for purchase on the Internet:
Rate this page
The content of this page was useful to me.
- Date modified: