State of Customer Relationship Management: The Canadian Report 2010
Table of Contents
- Highlights and Key Findings
- Customer Relationship Management Investment
- Customer Relationship Management Service Industry
- Customer Relationship Management Employment and Skills
- Customer Relationship Management Innovation
- Best-in-Class Analysis
- Final Remarks
- Annex I —Tables
- Annex II —Definitions
- Rigby, D., and Ledingham, D. "CRM Done Right". Harvard Business Review, 2004.
- CRM industry and academic research committee, 2010.
- Statistics Canada. Customized tabulation from the Survey on the Commercialisation of Innovation, 2007.
- Industry Canada. Economic modelling, 2010.
- Attaran, M. "Collaborative supply chain management". Business Process Management Journal, 2007.
- Statistics Canada. Customized tabulation from the Survey of Advanced Technology, 2007.
- Informetrica. Input-output forecast, 2009.
- Statistics Canada. Business Patterns Survey, 2008.
- Statistics Canada. Service bulletin — Advertising and Related Services, 2010 and United States Census Bureau, Annual Services Report, 2010.
- Industry Canada. Customized tabulation, 2010.
- Forum for International Trade Training. FITT Training, 2010.
- Contact Centre Canada. The Canadian Customer Contact Centre Landscape: An Industry in Transition, 2002.
- Statistics Canada. Customized tabulation from the Survey of Electronic Commerce and Technology, 2007.
- Weinberger, J. "Ensuring the Success of Insurance Companies." CRM Magazine, 2004.
- Aberdeen Group. CRM in SME, 2008.
- Date modified: