Browse or Print your Certificate
- Use these options to browse, download or print a Broadcasting Certificate in PDF format.
Apply for a Broadcasting Certificate
List of all your applications for any type of service. You can also modify or cancel an application before it is submitted.List My Applications
- Please login before accessing the Broadcasting Certificate application forms.
- If your Web account has multiple associated broadcasting accounts, use the Select Active Broadcaster option to select the broadcasting account that your applications and cancellations are submitted under.
- Apply for broadcasting certificates for new AM, FM, Analog TV, or DTV undertakings or apply for modifications to existing AM, FM, Analog TV, or DTV undertakings.
- Do not use site attestation section of application – always attach attestation as a file.
- FM - regular power:
- FM - low power:
- AM - regular and low power:
- Analog TV - regular and low power:
- DTV - regular power:
- DTV - low power:
Download Broadcasting Database
- Use these options to download broadcasting database files in ZIP format. You can also download the user manual for the broadcasting database files and related corrective notes.
Download Broadcasting Contours - MapInfo
- Use these options to download broadcasting contours in MapInfo format.
- FM Stations:
- AM Stations:
- TV Stations:
- FM Stations Interference Zones:
View Available Callsign List
- Use these options to browse the Available Callsign List for Broadcasting Stations.
- Date modified: