Mobile satellite services – Ancillary terrestrial component (MSS-ATC)
Policy and Licensing
- Decision on a Policy, Technical and Licensing Framework for Mobile Satellite Service and Advanced Wireless Service (AWS-4) in the Bands 2000-2020 MHz and 2180-2200 MHz
- Consultation on a Policy, Technical and Licensing Framework for Use of the Bands 2000-2020 MHz and 2180-2200 MHz
- MSS-ATC Special Authorization Issued to TerreStar Solutions Inc.
July 19, 2010
- Letter to TerreStar regarding Interim Licence Fees for MSS-ATC
April 23, 2010
- TerreStar Solutions Inc. – Interim ATC Licensing Proposal
March 4, 2010
- Letter from Terrestar Solutions Inc. to Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada regarding the use of the band 2000-2020 MHz (pdf, 116 kb, 3 pages)Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
- Date modified: