- Statement of Intent of the Federal Communications Commission of the United States of America and the Department of Industry of Canada Related to the Cross-Border Operation of Portable Radios by Public Safety Agencies along the United States-Canada Border New
- Transfer of Spectrum Licences Held by 4253311 Canada Inc. (NextWave) to TELUS Communications Company (TELUS) New
- Statement by Industry Minister James Moore on the Consultation on Policy Changes in the 3500 MHz Band New
- Consultation on the Technical, Policy and Licensing Framework for Advanced Wireless Services in the Bands 1755-1780 MHz and 2155-2180 MHz (AWS-3)
- RSS-199 — Broadband Radio Service (BRS) Equipment Operating in the Band 2500–2690 MHz New
- Notice 2014-DRS1003 - Electronic labelling
- Deemed Transfer of Spectrum Licences Held by O.N. Tel Inc. Operating as Ontera (ONtel) to Bell Aliant Regional Communications Inc.(Bell Aliant)
- Subordinate Licences for Spectrum Licences held by Sogetel Mobilité Inc. to Bell Mobility Inc.
- RSS-111 — Broadband Public Safety Equipment Operating in the Band 4940-4990 MHz
- RSS-216 — Wireless Power Transfer Devices (Wireless Chargers)
- Consultation on Policy Changes in the 3500 MHz Band (3475-3650 MHz) and a New Licensing Process in Rural Areas
- Consultation on a New Licensing Framework and Licence Renewal Process for the 24, 28 and 38 GHz Bands
- Licensing Framework for Broadband Radio Service (BRS) — 2500 MHz Band
- Transfer of Spectrum Licences held by Bell Mobility Inc. to Xplornet Broadband Inc.
- Guide to Assist Land-use Authorities in Developing Antenna System Siting Protocols
- Available Personal Communications Services (PCS) Spectrum in the 2 GHz Frequency Range
- DC-01 — Procedure for Declaration of Conformity and Registration of Terminal Equipment
- Subordinate Licensing Application for Spectrum Licences Held by Bell Mobility Inc. (Bell) and TELUS Communications Company (TELUS)
Due to planned system maintenance, this site will be unavailable from 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 25 to 8:00 a.m. on Sunday, October 26, 2014 (EDT).
- Date modified: