- Consultation on a Licensing Framework for Residual Spectrum Licences in the 700 MHz and AWS‑3 Bands
- RSS-247 — Digital Transmission Systems (DTSs), Frequency Hopping Systems (FHSs) and Licence-Exempt Local Area Network (LE-LAN) Devices New
- RSS-119 — Land Mobile and Fixed Equipment Operating in the Frequency Range 27.41-960 MHz New
- Decisions on Changes to the Definition of Competitive and User-Defined Service Areas for Spectrum Licences New
- 2500 MHz Auction — Provisional Results
- Auction of Spectrum Licences for Advanced Wireless Services in the Bands 1755-1780 MHz and 2155-2180 MHz (AWS-3)
- CPC-2-6-01 — Procedure for the Submission of Applications to License Fixed Earth Stations and to Approve the Use of Foreign Satellites in Canada
- Consultation on Repurposing the 600 MHz Band
- Subordinate Licence for Spectrum Licence Held by CityWest Cable and Telephone Corp. to Bell Mobility Inc.
- CPC-3-24-01 — Administrative Monetary Penalties (AMPs) Under the Radiocommunication Act — Guidance to Stakeholders
- RSS-213 — 2 GHz Licence-Exempt Personal Communications Services (LE-PCS) Devices
- Consultation on Changes to the Definition of Competitive and User-Defined Service Areas for Spectrum Licences
- RSS-102 — Radio Frequency (RF) Exposure Compliance of Radiocommunications Apparatus (All Frequency Bands)
- BPR-1 — Part I : General Rules
- GL-01 — Guidelines for the Measurement of Radio Frequency Fields at Frequencies from 3 kHz to 300 GHz
- TN-261 — Safety Code 6 (SC6) Radio Frequency Exposure Compliance Evaluation Template (Uncontrolled Environment Exposure Limits)
- BETS-7 — Technical Standards and Requirements for Radio Apparatus Capable of Receiving Television Broadcasting
- TB-1 — Information Relating to the Regulation of Radio Apparatus Capable of Receiving Television Broadcasting
- Available Personal Communications Services (PCS) Spectrum in the 2 GHz Frequency Range (Updated March 2015)
- Subordinate Licence for Spectrum Licence Held by Rogers Communications Partnership to Ice Wireless Inc.
- RSS-211 — Level Probing Radar Equipment
Due to planned system maintenance, some sections of the site will be intermittently unavailable from 8:00 p.m. to midnight (ET) on Saturday, May 30.
Email to a Friend
- Date modified: