RSS-131 — Zone Enhancers for the Land Mobile Service
Issue 2, July 2003
Spectrum Management and
Radio Standards Specification
This document sets out standards for zone enhancers (i.e. booster amplifiers) and band translators (i.e. a zone enhancer with a frequency band change) for the land mobile service, excluding those for the broadcasting service.
This second issue of RSS-131 replaces Revision 2 of Issue 1 of RSS-131. This new version will be in force as of the publication date of Gazette Notice SMSE-006-03, in the Canada Gazette, Part I. Upon publication, the public has 90 days to make comments. These comments will be taken into account in the preparation of the next version of the document.
Issue 2 of RSS-131 contains the following main changes:
- Technical requirements for Single Channel Enhancer has been added (Sections 2, 4.3.2, 4.4.2 and 6.3.2).
- A general, non-substantive reformat of the document was done.
- Some sections have been renumbered or deleted as consequential changes to the reformatting of the document.
Issued under the authority of the Minister of Industry
R.W. McCaughern Director General Spectrum Engineering
Table of Contents
- General Information
- Certification Requirements
- Measurement Methods
- General Standard Specifications
- Equipment Standard Specifications
RSS-131 - Zone Enhancers for the Land Mobile Service (PDF, 50 KB, 12 pages)
- Date modified: