Archived—Real Video Presentation: Cutting Through... Radio Interference
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Play high bandwidth version (450 KB/sec)
Play low bandwidth version (56 KB/sec)
To view this presentation you will require the free RealOne Player from Real Networks. Your computer must also meet the following minimum requirements in order for the viewing software to operate effectively:
- Pentium II, 266MHz Processor
- 64MB of Memory
- A 56 Kb/s Internet Connection
- Video set to 800x600 resolution, in at least 16-bit colour depth
If you experience connection problems, check the transport settings in the RealOne Player viewer. The transport settings may need to be set as "HTTP Only" in order for the viewer to work properly with your corperate firewall. This can be accomplished by the following route:
- Select Tools from the menu bar, then Preferences, then select/highlight the Network Transports tab;
- Place a checkmark in the box entitled Manually configure connections settings;
- Select the RTSP Settings... button, then uncheck every box with the exception of Attempt to use HTTP for all content, then select OK;
- Select the PNA Settings... button, then uncheck every box with the exception of Attempt to use HTTP for all content, then select OK;
- Select OK from the main pop-up window to apply all changes to the transport settings.
- Date modified: