Archived — Notice No. SMSE-011-02
Department of Industry
Telecommunications and Radiocommunication Acts
Notice No. SMSE-011-02 — Amendments to Procedures CB-01, DES-LAB(E), DES-CB and DC-01(E)
Notice is hereby given that Industry Canada is releasing the following amendments to its documents:
- Amendment No. 1 to CB-01, Issue 1: Requirements for Certification Bodies; all references to the designation fee have been removed.
- Amendment No. 1 to DES-LAB(E), Issue 3: Procedure for Designation and Recognition of Canadian Testing Laboratories by Industry Canada; references to the designation or recognition fee have been removed.
- Amendment No. 1 to DES-CB, Issue 1: Procedure for the Designation of Canadian Certification Bodies by Industry Canada; references to the designation fee have been removed.
- Amendment No. 2 to CB-01(E), Issue 1: Procedure for Declaration of Conformity and Registration of Terminal Equipment; a minor change was made to avoid confusion.
Industry Canada has eliminated its designation and recognition fee to harmonize with its major partners in the international community.
These amendments come into effect upon publication of this notice.
Interested parties should submit their comments no later within 75 days from the date of publication of this notice. Shortly after the close of the comment period, all comments received will be posted on Industry Canada's Spectrum Management and Telecommunications Web site at: http://www.ic.gc.ca/spectrum.
Respondents are requested to provide their comments in electronic format (WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF or ASCII TXT ) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com along with a note specifying the software, version number and operating system used.
Written submissions should be addressed to the Deputy Director, Telecommunication Engineering and Certification, Industry Canada, 300 Slater Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0C8.
All submissions should cite the Canada Gazette, Part I, publication date, the title, and the notice reference number (SMSE-011-02).
To Obtain A Copy of the Document:
The documents are available electronically on the Web site: http://www.ic.gc.ca/spectrum.
Paper copies can be obtained, for a fee, from:
- St. Joseph Print Group Inc.
- 1165 Kenaston Street P.O. Box 9809, Station T Ottawa, Ontario K1G 6S1
- Phone Number:
- Toll free number:
Spectrum Engineering Branch
- Date modified: