Archived — Notice No. SMSE-014-02
Department of Industry
Telecommunications and Radiocommunication Acts
Notice No. SMSE-014-02 — Amendments to the Self-Marking Procedure, CB-03, and DC-01(E)
Notice is hereby given that Industry Canada is releasing the following amendments to its documents:
- Amendment No. 2 to Self-Marking, Issue 2: Self-Marking of the Certification/Registration Number on Terminal Equipment-Application Procedure and Agreement; extended the period when Industry Canada labels will be available for Technical Acceptance Certificate (TAC) holders.
- Amendment No. 2 to CB-03, Issue 1: Requirements for the Certification of Radio Apparatus to Industry Canada's Standards and Specifications; added a provision on broadcasting equipment used in trial or demonstrations.
- Amendment No. 3 to DC-01(E), Issue 1: Procedure for Declaration of Conformity and Registration of Terminal Equipment; clarified that equipment with a radio interface must have been certified prior to submitting a registration request for terminal equipment
These amendments come into effect upon publication of this Notice.
Interested parties should submit their comments within 75 days from the date of publication of this Notice. Shortly after the close of the comment period, all comments received will be posted on Industry Canada's Spectrum Management and Telecommunications Web site at:;http://www.ic.gc.ca/spectrum.
Respondents are requested to provide their comments in electronic format (WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF or ASCII TXT) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com along with a note specifying the software, version number and operating system used.
Written submissions should be addressed to the Deputy Director, Telecommunication Engineering and Certification, Industry Canada, 300 Slater Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0C8.
All submissions should cite the Canada Gazette, Part 1, publication date, the title, and the notice reference number (SMSE-014-02).
To Obtain Copies
Copies are available electronically on the Spectrum Management and Telecommunications Web site at: http://www.ic.gc.ca/spectrum.
Paper copies can be obtained for a fee from:
- St. Joseph Print Group Inc.
- 1165 Kenaston Street P.O. Box 9809, Station T Ottawa, Ontario K1G 6S1
- Phone Number:
- Toll free number:
- : DLSOrderdesk@eprintit.com
Spectrum Engineering Branch
- Date modified: