CPC-2-1-23 — Licensing Procedure for Spectrum Licences for Terrestrial Services
1. Applicant Name:
Street, P.O. Box, etc.
City, Town Province
Telephone Number Fax Number
3. Language Preference: English French
4. Applicant Classification: Individual Corporation Partnership Joint Venture Other
|Spectrum||Geographic Area||Map Enclosed|
6. Nature of Service
A brief narrative describing the nature of the proposed service and spectrum utilization.
7. Consent and Authority
I certify that I have read, I understand and will comply with:
- the eligibility criteria as set out in the Radiocommunication Regulations and that I comply with these requirements, as applicable;
- the marking of antenna structures as required, in accordance with the recommendations of Transport Canada;
- the authorization procedures for non-site-specific radio stations as outlined in CPC-2-0-03;
- the terms and conditions of applicable international coordination agreements; and
- the requirements of applicable spectrum policies, Radio Standards Specifications and Standard Radio System Plans.
I certify that I am the authorized representative of the above-named Applicant and all matters and things stated in this application and attachments are true and correct. I also understand that the Department may require additional information for the review of this application.
SIGNED this day of , in the year
Signature of Applicant or Individual Authorized to Sign for the Applicant.
- Date modified: