Archived—Gazette Notice SMSE-004-06
Department of Industry
Notice No. SMSE-004-06 — Release of Five Revised Standard Radio System Plans SRSP-303.7, Issue 3, SRSP-305.9, Issue 5, SRSP-306.4, Issue 6, SRSP-307.7, Issue 6, and SRSP-317.8, Issue 2
This notice announces the release of the following five revised Standard Radio System Plans (SRSPs):
1. SRSP-303.7, Issue 3, Technical Requirements for Fixed Line-of-Sight Radio Systems Operating in the Band 3700-4200 MHz (replacing Issue 2, April 2005);
2. SRSP-305.9, Issue 5, Technical Requirements for Fixed Line-of-Sight Radio Systems Operating in the Band 5925-6425 MHz (replacing Issue 4, April 2005);
3. SRSP-306.4, Issue 6, Technical Requirements for Fixed Line-of-Sight Radio Systems Operating in the Band 6425-6930 MHz (replacing Issue 5, April 2005);
4. SRSP-307.7, Issue 6, Technical Requirements for Fixed Line-of-Sight Radio Systems Operating in the Band 7725-8275 MHz (replacing Issue 5, April 2005); and
5. SRSP-317.8, Issue 2, Technical Requirements for Fixed Line of-Sight Radio Systems Operating in the Bands 17.8-18.3 GHz and 19.3-19.7 GHz (replacing Issue 1, July 2005).
These documents will come into force as of the date of publication of this notice and have been coordinated with the Radio Advisory Board of Canada (RABC).
Respondents are requested to provide their comments in electronic format (WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF or ASCII TXT) to the following e-mail address email@example.com, along with a note specifying the software, version number and operating system used.
Written submissions should be addressed to the Manager, Terrestrial Engineering, Industry Canada, 19th Floor, 300 Slater Street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0C8.
All submissions should cite the Canada Gazette, Part I, the publication date, the title, and the notice reference number (SMSE-004-06).
Copies of this notice and documents referred to are available electronically on the Spectrum Management and Telecommunication Web site at: http://www.ic.gc.ca/spectrum.
Official versions of Canada Gazette notices can be viewed from the Canada Gazette Web site at: www.gazette.gc.ca/index-eng.html. Printed copies of the notices can be ordered by calling the sales counter of Canadian Government Publishing at 819-941-5995 or 1-800-635-7943.
November 17, 2006
R. W. McCaughern
Spectrum Engineering Branch
- Date modified: