ARCHIVED—Comments Received on Gazette Notice DGTP-003-07
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats on the "Contact Us" page.
DGTP–003–07 — Proposed Spectrum Utilization Policy, Technical and Licensing Requirements to Introduce Dedicated Short-range Communications-based Intelligent Transportation Systems Applications in the Band 5850-5925 MHz
Note: Documents received from the public are published in the language of the author.
This information has been provided by external sources. Industry Canada does not ensure the accuracy, the currency or the reliability of the content.
Companies and Organizations
- Denzo Corporation (PDF, 25 KB, 1 page)
- IBI Group (PDF, 96 KB, 2 pages)
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Society of Canada / Société des systèmes de transport intelligents du Canada (PDF, 159 KB, 2 pages)
- MarkIV Industries Corp. (PDF, 1.4 MB, 8 pages)
- Novax Industries Corporation (PDF, 215 KB, 3 pages)
- Pabeco Inc. (PDF, 13 KB, 1 page)
- Radio Advisory Board of Canada / Conseil consultatif canadien de la radio (PDF, 53 KB, 2 pages)
- Rogers Communications Inc. (PDF, 103 KB, 6 pages)
- The Railway Association of Canada / L'Association des chemins de fer du Canada (PDF, 34 KB, 4 pages)
Information on Downloading a PDF Reader
To access the Portable Document Format (PDF) version you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are numerous PDF readers available for free download or for purchase on the Internet:
- Date modified: