Stakeholders Consultation Session on Arbitration Rules for Mandated Roaming/Antenna Tower Sharing Disputes
May 23, 2008
Industry Canada will be holding a full day session with stakeholders to discuss draft arbitration rules for roaming and antenna tower disputes in Toronto on May 23, 2008.
In order to increase the efficiency of the session, attendance is restricted to those who submitted comments in consultation DGRB-010-07, qualified bidders in the upcoming Advanced Wireless Services (AWS) auction, and current radiocommunication carriers or their representatives. Participation is also limited to a maximum of three attendees per company.
All interested parties, including those not participating in the session, are welcome to provide written submissions which will be posted on the Department's website (see the revised process outlined below).
To those who have already registered, we will be contacting you shortly with further details regarding the session. If you have not yet registered but would still like to attend, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 14, 2008.
- Draft rules for arbitration will be sent to participants prior to the session. Other interested parties may also request a copy by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Stakeholders session will be held in Toronto on May 23, 2008.
- Deadline for written comments is June 23, 2008.
- A record of the stakeholders session, along with comments received by all interested parties, will be posted on the Department's website following the close of the comment period.
- Interested parties will be provided an opportunity to submit reply comments (deadline July 18, 2008).
- Feedback from the session, along with all written submissions received including the reply comments, will then be considered by the Department in formulating the final rules which will be published in the Canada Gazette and incorporated by reference into the conditions of licence.
- Date modified: