Comments Received on Gazette Notice SMSE-005-11
Information from external sources, not subject to the Official Languages Act, has been provided as a courtesy and is available only in the language in which it was provided.
Third Party Information
Some of the information on this web page has been provided by external sources. Industry Canada publishes all comments received for transparency purposes, but does not endorse or adopt as its own any of the information provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to Government of Canada requirements for official languages, privacy and accessibility.
- Barrett Xplore Inc. and Barrett Broadband Networks Inc.
- Comments Barret Xplore (PDF, 995 KB, 37 pages)
- Bell Mobility Inc.
- Comments EastLink (PDF, 85 KB, 11 pages)
- Huawei Canada
- Comments Huawei Canada (PDF, 96 KB, 3 pages)
- MTS Allstream Inc.
- Comments MTS Allstream (PDF, 147 KB, 20 pages)
- Niagara Networks
- Comments Niagra Networks (PDF, 141 KB, 7 pages)
- Public Mobile Inc.
- Comments Public Mobile (PDF, 400 KB, 13 pages)
- Quebecor Media Inc.
- Radio Advisory Board of Canada
- Comments Radio Advisory Board (PDF, 67 KB, 7 pages)
- Research In Motion Limited
- Rogers Communications Partnership
- Comments Rogers Communications (PDF, 123 KB, 28 pages)
- Shaw Communications Inc.
- SSi Micro Ltd.
- TELUS Communications Company
- Comments TELUS (PDF, 304 KB, 30 pages)
- Date modified: