Comments Received on Gazette Notice DGSO-001-12
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
Information from external sources, not subject to the Official Languages Act has been provided as a courtesy and is available only in the language in which it was provided.
Companies and Organizations
- Bell Mobility Inc.
- Broadcasters Technical Coordinating Committee
- Submission (PDF, 1,671 KB, 4 pages)
- Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association
- Submission (PDF, 203 KB, 4 pages)
- E-Comm 9-1-1
- Submission (PDF, 29 KB, 2 pages)
- Globalive Wireless Management Corp.
- Submission (PDF, 902 KB, 31 pages)
- MTS Allstream
- Province of Nova Scotia
- Submission (PDF, 14 KB, 2 pages)
- Province of Ontario
- Submission (PDF, 55 KB, 2 pages)
- Public Mobile
- Public Safety Canada and the Centre for Security Science
- Submission (PDF, 716 KB, 7 pages)
- Québecor Média inc. and Vidéotron s.e.n.c.
- Rogers Communications Partnership (Rogers)
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Submission (PDF, 533 KB, 10 pages)
- Saskatchewan Telecommunications (SaskTel)
- Shaw Communications Inc.
- SSi Group of Companies
- Submission (PDF, 169 KB, 4 pages)
- TELUS Communications Company
- Submission (PDF, 241 KB, 32 pages)
- TerreStar Solutions Inc.
- York Regional Police
- Submission (PDF, 164 KB, 3 pages)
- Date modified: