Reply Comments on Gazette Notice DGSO-002-12 — Consultation on a Licensing Framework for Mobile Broadband Services (MBS) — 700 MHz
Information from external sources, not subject to the Official Languages Act, has been provided as a courtesy and is available only in the language in which it was provided.
Third Party Information
Some of the information on this web page has been provided by external sources. Industry Canada publishes all comments received for transparency purposes, but does not endorse or adopt as its own any of the information provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to Government of Canada requirements for official languages, privacy and accessibility.
Companies and Organizations
- Bell Mobility Inc.
- Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association (CWTA)
- Reply Comments (PDF, 118 KB, 1 page)
- Reply Comments (PDF, 582 KB, 22 pages)
- Federation of Canadian Municipalities
- Reply Comments (PDF, 51 KB, 2 pages)
- Globalive Wireless Management Corp.
- Reply Comments (PDF, 458 KB, 26 pages)
- MTS Allstream
- Reply Comments (PDF, 208 KB, 43 pages)
- Public Mobile Inc.
- Reply Comments (PDF, 303 KB, 16 pages)
- Quebecor Media Inc. and Videotron G.P.
- Rogers Communications Partnership
- Reply Comments (PDF, 350 KB, 55 pages)
- Shaw Communications Inc.
- Sogetel Mobilité
- SSi Group of Companies
- Reply Comments (PDF, 187 KB, 5 pages)
- Reply Comments (PDF, 212 KB, 5 pages)
- TELUS Communications Company
- Reply Comments (PDF, 458 KB, 56 pages)
- Reply Comments (PDF, 719 KB, 8 pages)
- Lincourt, Michel PhD
- Reply Comments (PDF, 31 KB, 7 pages)
- Date modified: