Comments Received on Gazette Notice DGSO-004-12
Information from external sources, not subject to the Official Languages Act, has been provided as a courtesy and is available only in the language in which it was provided.
Third Party Information
Some of the information on this web page has been provided by external sources. Industry Canada publishes all comments received for transparency purposes, but does not endorse or adopt as its own any of the information provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to Government of Canada requirements for official languages, privacy and accessibility.
Posted on Industry Canada website: November 22, 2012
Companies and Organizations
- Bell Mobility Inc.
- British Columbia Broadband Association (BCBA)
- Submission (PDF, 673 KB, 3 pages)
- Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association (CWTA)
- Submission (PDF, 201 KB, 5 pages)
- Submission (PDF, 426 KB, 15 pages)
- Globalive Wireless Management Corp.
- Submission (PDF, 491 KB, 37 pages)
- MTS Allstream
- Submission (PDF, 80 KB, 14 pages)
- Public Mobile Inc.
- Submission (PDF, 6172 KB, 19 pages)
- Quebecor Media Inc. and Videotron G.P.
- Rogers Communications Partnership
- Submission (PDF, 286 KB, 52 pages)
- TELUS Communications Company
- Submission (PDF, 354 KB, 46 pages)
- Submission (PDF, 234 KB, 18 pages)
Provincial and Municipal Governments
- Kativik Regional Government
- Submission (PDF, 148 KB, 9 pages)
- Taylor, Dr. Gregory and Middleton, Dr. Catherine (Ryerson University)
- Submission (PDF, 20 KB, 6 pages)
- Date modified: