Comments Received on Gazette Notice SMSE-018-12
Consultation on Spectrum Utilization Policies and Technical Requirements Related to Backhaul Spectrum in Various Bands, Including Bands Shared With Satellite, Mobile and Other Services
Information from external sources, not subject to the Official Languages Act, has been provided as a courtesy and is available only in the language in which it was provided.
Third Party Information
Some of the information on this web page has been provided by external sources. Industry Canada publishes all comments received for transparency purposes, but does not endorse or adopt as its own any of the information provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to Government of Canada requirements for official languages, privacy and accessibility.
Posted on Industry Canada website: April 30, 2013
Companies and Organizations
- ABC Communications
- Submission (PDF, 804 KB, 8 pages)
- AVIAT Networks
- Submission (PDF, 178 KB, 7 pages)
- BC Hydro
- Submission (PDF, 4.9 MB, 10 pages)
- Bell Mobility Inc.
- Canadian Electricity Association
- Submission (PDF, 392 KB, 10 pages)
- Submission (PDF, 2502 KB, 16 pages)
- CommScope Corporation (Andrew Solutions)
- Submission (PDF, 1.2 MB, 28 pages)
- Consumer Electronics Marketers of Canada (CEMC), Electro‑Federation Canada (EFC)
- Submission (PDF, 419 KB, 2 pages)
- Data & Audio-Visual Enterprises Wireless Inc. (Mobilicity)
- Submission (PDF, 205 KB, 14 pages)
- EchoStar Corporation (EchoStar)
- Submission (PDF, 338 KB, 6 pages)
- European Communications Office
- MTS Inc. and Allstream Inc. (collectively MTS Allstream)
- Submission (PDF, 38 KB, 5 pages)
- Québecor Média inc. and Vidéotron s.e.n.c.
- Radio Advisory Board of Canada (RABC)
- Submission (PDF, 647 KB, 51 pages)
- Rogers Communications (Rogers)
- Submission (PDF, 185 KB, 24 pages)
- Saskatchewan Telecommunications (SaskTel)
- Shaw Communications Inc. (Shaw)
- Siklu Communication Ltd.
- Submission (PDF, 924 KB, 12 pages)
- TELUS Communications Company
- Submission (PDF, 209 KB, 24 pages)
- TeraGo Networks Inc.
- Submission (PDF, 361 KB, 19 pages)
- Utilities Telecom Council of Canada (UTC Canada)
- Submission (PDF, 5 MB, 11 pages)
- Date modified: