Comments Received on Gazette Notice SMSE-006-13
SMSE-006-13 — Decisions on the Licensing Framework for Fixed-Satellite Service (FSS) and Broadcasting-Satellite Service (BSS), Implications for Other Satellite Service in Canada, and Revised Fee Proposal
Information from external sources, not subject to the Official Languages Act, has been provided as a courtesy and is available only in the language in which it was provided.
Third Party Information
Some of the information on this web page has been provided by external sources. Industry Canada publishes all comments received for transparency purposes, but does not endorse or adopt as its own any of the information provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to Government of Canada requirements for official languages, privacy and accessibility.
Posted on Industry Canada website: December 11, 2013
- 95W Canadian Satellite Communications Inc. (95WCanSatCo)
- Submission (PDF, 194 KB, 5 pages)
- Canadian Satellite and Space Industries Forum (CSSIF)
- Submission (PDF, 511 KB, 6 pages)
- Ciel Satellite Limited Partnership (Ciel)
- Submission (PDF, 63 KB, 4 pages)
- Satellite Industry Association (SIA)/Global VSAT Forum
- Submission (PDF, 441 KB, 4 pages)
- Shaw Communications Inc.
- Submission (PDF, 34 KB, 1 page)
- SkyTerra Canada Inc.
- Submission (PDF, 979 KB, 5 pages)
- Telesat Canada
- Submission (PDF, 2187 KB, 8 pages)
- Xplornet Communications Inc. (Xplornet)
- Submission (PDF, 176 KB, 10 pages)
- Date modified: