Comments Received on Gazette Notice SMSE-011-14
Consultation on a Policy, Technical and Licensing Framework for Use of the Bands 2000-2020 MHz and 2180-2200 MHz
Information from external sources, not subject to the Official Languages Act, has been provided as a courtesy and is available only in the language in which it was provided.
Third Party Information
Some of the information on this web page has been provided by external sources. Industry Canada publishes all comments received for transparency purposes, but does not endorse or adopt as its own any of the information provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to Government of Canada requirements for official languages, privacy and accessibility.
Posted on Industry Canada website: June 30, 2014
Extension to Submit Reply Comments
In Canada Gazette notice SMSE-011-14, Consultation on a Policy, Technical and Licensing Framework for Use of the Bands 2000-2020 MHz and 2180-2200 MHz, Industry Canada announced that it would provide interested parties with the opportunity to reply to comments from other parties and that these reply comments would be accepted until July 8, 2014.
To allow sufficient time for interested parties to prepare their submissions, Industry Canada hereby extends the deadline for the receipt of reply comments to July 22, 2014.
- 400525 Ontario Limited
- Submission (PDF, 568 KB, 15 pages)
- Axia NetMedia Corp.
- Submission (PDF, 378 KB, 14 pages)
- Bell Mobility
- Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan
- Submission (PDF, 37 KB, 3 pages)
- MTS Allstream
- Submission (PDF, 83 KB, 6 pages)
- Omnispace, LLC
- Public Interest Advocacy Centre (PIAC)
- Submission (PDF, 331 KB, 11 pages)
- Rogers Communications
- Submission (PDF, 38 KB, 3 pages)
- Saskatchewan Telecommunications (SaskTel)
- TELUS Communication Company
- Submission (PDF,147 KB, 21 pages)
- TerreStar Solutions Inc.
- The SSi Group of Companies
- Xplornet Communications Inc. and Xplornet Broadband Inc.(Xplornet)
- Submission (PDF, 180 KB, 11 pages)
- Date modified: