1. On May 14, 2015, Industry Canada received an application for the transfer of nine spectrum licences in the Wireless Communication Services (WCS) band from YourLink Inc. (YourLink) to Vecima Networks Inc. (Vecima). The licences are in Saskatchewan and Manitoba and are described in Annex A.
2. The application was reviewed under the relevant provisions of Client Procedures Circular CPC-2-1-23, Licensing Procedure for Spectrum Licences for Terrestrial Services.
3. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined in this Decision have the meaning set out in CPC-2-1-23.
4. The Transfer of Licences from YourLink to Vecima is approved.
5. The application was assessed against the policy objectives and criteria set out in Section 5.6 of CPC-2-1-23.
6. Industry Canada notes that the Transfer Request was made in the context of an internal reorganization and will not result in any change in spectrum concentration.
7. The Department has determined that the requested Licence Transfer will not impact the ability of existing or future competitors to provide services given that there will be no change in the post-transfer concentration of commercial mobile spectrum in the affected licence areas.
|Licence Number||Expiry Date||Frequency Range
|5127346||April 7, 2025||2305-2320 |
|5172322||May 6, 2024||2305-2320 |
|5172323||May 6, 2024||2305-2320 |
|Tier 4-125 |
|5172324||May 6, 2024||2305-2320 |
|Tier 4-126 |
|5172325||May 6, 2024||2305-2320 |
|Tier 4-120 |
|5172326||November 23, 2024||2305-2320 |
|Tier 4-127 |
|5172327||November 23, 2024||2305-2320 |
|Tier 4-121 |
|5172328||November 23, 2024||2305-2320 |
|Tier 4-116 |
|5172329||November 23, 2024||2305-2320 |
|Tier 4-122 |