B — Private Advisory Station/Controlled Aerodrome
Conditions of Licence
- The licensee must ensure that radio operators or persons entrusted with the radio apparatus hold the appropriate certificates of proficiency in radio.
- The licensee shall provide a private advisory service to all aircraft without discrimination.
- Point-to-point communications and the handling of messages related to airport or area traffic control are not permitted.
- Communications between private advisory and aircraft stations shall be limited to the services provided by the company (servicing of aircraft, availability of fuel, etc.) and may be extended to include lodging and transportation arrangements.
- Communications relative to weather reports, conditions of landing strips or any other communications normally provided by flight service stations are prohibited.
Date of last revision: July 4, 2002.
- Date modified: